Main: (248) 641-2722 Toll-Free: (888) 415-2722

Learn How to Get New Copies of Legal Documents

Do you have a driver’s license or Social Security card that was lost or destroyed in a natural disaster?  In most cases, the first step for replacing a government-issued document is to get a certified copy of your birth certificate, but the task may vary from state to state.   Click here to learn how you can start the process of retrieving a replacement.